Dining Services offers a number of options to select from for students who want / need a mealplan. For current pricing please see our Housing and Meal Plan Rates page.
Meal plans come with either $250 or $300 of FLEX points. Plan code "1" comes with $250 and plan code "2" comes with $300.
Meal plans from the Fall semester are automatically reassigned for the Spring semester and any unused FLEX is carried over. Any unused FLEX at the end of the Spring semester is forfeited.
Who can request what meal plan
Students living in a lower campus residence hall are required to have one of following meal plans:
||Number of Meals
||19 meals a week; up to 304 meals a semester*
||14 meals a week; up to 224 meals a semester*
||10 meals a week; up to 160 meals a semester*
||175 meals total
||275 meals total
Students living in an apartment on upper campus, off campus or commuting may have one of the meal plans above or one of the meal plans below, a flex only plan or use Husky Gold:
||Number of Meals
||5 meals a week; up to 80 meals a semester*
||75 meals total
* Meals reset each week; unused meals do not carry over from week to week
Sign up or change a meal plan
- Fall 2020 meal plans were reassigned to the Spring 2021 semester for any student having a fall meal plan as of November 9, 2020.
- You may add, change or cancel a dining plan for Spring 2021 in MyHousing. The last day to cancel or lower a spring dining plan is February 7, 2021.
- All students living in a residence hall on lower campus, or those assigned to upper campus apartments and paying the residence hall room rate, are required to have at least a 10 meals per week meal plan.
- Off-campus and commuter students that did not have a fall meal plan and want to add a spring meal plan must first complete the Spring 2020 Dining Only agreement in MyHousing before selecting a meal plan.
Flex points (Flex dollars) purchased for the Fall and Spring semesters must be added on MyHousing.
- Flex points added after the first week of the fall and spring semesters must be paid within 10 days. If not paid a hold could be placed on your account and you will not be able to add additional flex.
- Flex points added on MyHousing once the semester starts will generate a charge on the student MyHusky account within 2 days and be available to use in the dining halls within 8 hours.
- Students can view Flex balances and meal plan usage on the Card Center's website.
- Flex dollar balances carry over from Fall to Spring semesters only. Any balance remaining at the end of the Spring semester is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Flex dollars are non-refundable except when a student withdraws from the University during the semester. A $10.00 fee will be charged for students who withdraw from the University and the flex program.
Important: Students who selected a meal plan will automatically be credited with the Flex points associated with the selected meal plan. Voluntarily adding flex points should only be done by students selecting a Flex Only Plan or students with a meal plan who are low on their original credit of flex points associated with their meal plan.
Read more about Bloomsburg University Campus Dining and make sure to review "How Meal Plans Work
" at Bloomsburg University.