03/02/15HOST: Different Residence Hall Process

This is the last chance for you to select a residence hall room by going to MyHousing and selecting your new room on Tuesday, March 3, 2015 from 7:00A – 9:00P. For more information visit the H.O.S.T. section of our website.

03/02/15HOST: Students Who Did Not or Could Not Select Housing

If you did not have or find enough roommates to select housing on your own, you will need to email us at by Friday, March 6, 2015 with your top five choices of where you want to live. We cannot guarantee what will be available at that time. For more information visit the H.O.S.T. section of our website.

02/25/15Spring Break Closing

Campus residences will be closed beginning Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 12:00P (noon) and remain closed until Sunday, March 15, 2015 at 12:00P (noon). See our Spring Break Closing Procedures for more information.

06/02/14Wired Network Connection Notice

The cost to maintain both a wired and wireless network infrastructure is high with less than 10% of students opting for wired connections. As a result, most of the infrastructure that supported the wired network has been decommissioned in an effort to keep housing rates as low as practical. All students residing in residence halls and apartments are provided with access to the University's high speed wireless network at no additional charge. All rooms, and select common areas in apartments, have ethernet jacks installed, but these are now inactive. A limited number of wired connections are still available, but at an additional charge. If you would prefer to connect to the University network via a wired connection, please complete our Wired Network Connection Request form to submit a request to have your port activated.

Stay in touch with Residence Life and On-Campus Housing

The Office of Residence Life offers the opportunity for parents and guardians of on-campus Bloomsburg University students to receive email updates from our housing department. We will only send out updates containing important information including but not limited to move-in and move-out dates and times and housing selection timeframes. To sign up for these email updates all you need to do is provide us with your email address.

Enrollment Verification

Students needing enrollment verification from the University for insurance or any other purpose should go the the Office of the Registrar website located at and click on the "Verify Enrollment" link on the left hand side. If you have any other questions about enrollment verification please contact the Office of the Registrar at (570) 389-4263.

Office of Residence Life
Elwell Hall, First Floor
400 East Second Street
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
(800) 287-7543
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
   8:00A - 4:30P
   8:00A - 4:00P (Summer)
Saturday - Sunday

Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania © 2015

Bloomsburg University is a proud member of the
Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education.

mission statement | disclaimer
today's news | university index