Got Repairs?

If your request is an emergency, please inform your Community Assistant and/or Graduate Hall Director so that they may contact the appropriate University personnel to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

If you have something in your room in need of repair, use the form below to request maintenance.

Normal wear and tear is understood. However, if you submit a maintenance request that appears to be intentional, a staff member will review your request to determine if you and/or your roommate are responsible for the damage. Appropriate bills will be drawn up should the damage be deemed intentional.