Interim housing is extended by the Office of Residence Life as a privilege. It is imperative that you understand that strict behavioral standards are expected. All standards of conduct outlined in the Student Code of Conduct, the Guide to Campus Living and the housing contract you signed prior to assuming your residence will apply during this interim period. Additionally, please be aware of the following:
- You may not host another student or guest in your room without the express consent of a Residence Life staff member.
- You may not give your room key and/or Bloomsburg University ID to any other student or guest with the intent to access the residence hall and/or your room.
- If you are an athlete, or residing here as a result of your involvement with a campus organization, your coach/advisor will be notified immediately should a behavioral standard be breached.
- University services are limited during this interim period. There is no mail service during this time period.
- Staffing is very limited during this interim period. You are to contact a residence life staff member at (570) 336-8551 or the University police (570) 389-4168 with any issues or emergencies
- During this interim period, maintenance and/or custodial staff may come to your room to complete routine repairs or safety checks. There may also be periods when water and electrical service is disrupted for repair or safety review.
- You are required to notify staff of any safety concerns or other issues during this time. Should staff be unavailable, you must notify the University Police (570) 389-4168.
Any violations of these standards may result in your immediate removal from interim housing and could impact your regular semester housing; you may also be subjected to the disciplinary process.